When is the Parade of Homes?
- October 13 – 15 & October 20-22. Homes are open from 10am-6pm both weekends.
Where or How Can I Purchase a Parade of Homes Ticket?
- On Site at Head Quarters
- Ask a Sponsor
- Download our app (link to store)
How Much Do Tickets Cost?
How Much is Admission for a Child?
- Children 11 and under are free
- 12 years and older require a general admission ticket
Are the Parade Homes For Sale?
- Some Parade homes are for sale, some are already sold. Refer to the “Home Details” page, our mobile app, or ask the host when visiting the home.
Can I See a Parade Home More Than Once?
- Yes! Your ticket is good for re-entry. Please show your host each time you re-enter for internal tracking and security purposes.
Is Photography Allowed in the Homes?
- Yes! A Parade goer is allowed to take photos of the homes they visit. Feel free to share the photos you have taken to our Facebook page, “Showcase Parade of Homes 2017” and use #ShowcaseParadeOfHomes
Where Can I Get a Map of Homes?
- You can view a map of the Parade Homes at the “Map” tab at the top of this page.
- Pick up a copy at headquarters location with your Event Guide